There are various investment options available to you including cash, direct shares and managed funds as well as listed property trusts.
Our advisers at OYA Financial Services are able to help you to achieve your financial goals, as well as providing ongoing administration and reporting to you on your investments.
Superannuation is one of the most tax-effective ways of saving for your retirement. Our advisers can provide you with advice on the taxation, legislative and operational requirements of your superannuation, tailoring advice to your specific needs to maximise the benefits of your superannuation.
We can provide you with tailored advice in relation to your superannuation needs. We can also provide advice on personal, corporate or self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) requirements.
Please call us today on (02) 9970 3111 to be confident that as you approach retirement, your personal circumstances have been meticulously analysed by our team to deliver the right outcome to support you and your family for the rest of your life.
Self Managed Super Funds
SMSFs are a way of saving for retirement like other super funds and can have tremendous advantages for the investor.
What is a SMSF?
A Super fund with up to four members, where you make the decisions for where, how and why your super is invested.
Advantages of a SMSF
- Control of investment decisions
- Flexible retirement pension options
- Tax management
- Increased control of tax situation
- Ability to leverage into direct property and shares
- Ability to borrow money to invest into direct property and shares
- Ability to borrow within the Fund
Understand the rules and regulations:
- Your SMSF must comply with the SIS Act and ATO rulings at all times
- Regularly review the Trust Deed ensuring it is meeting the needs of the Fund and regularly update to meet regulatory changes.
- Review the investment strategies. Are they complying with the SIS Act?
- Understand the need to spread the risk on liquidity of the Fund and comply with the law.
- Understand the tax and super laws relevant to running a SMSF.
SMSFs are not for everyone
- Not suitable for combined super balances under $150,000
- You need to want to be involved in your SMSF
- Your tax status in your SMSF may be jeopardized if you are living overseas for an extended period.
Seek advice if considering an SMSF
Investment and Taxation Planning
We will not only show you how to take advantage of your investment potential, but will also explain the taxation benefits of various investments, to better assist with your overall tax position.
OYA Financial Services can also provide you with ongoing financial advice to ensure that your investments remain relevant to your personal circumstances, and take account of any changes that occur in the financial markets.
Osborne Yuille Financial Services is a Corporate Authorised Representative of OYA Financial Services AFSL 421290